Emergency Roof Repairs
Our 24-hour emergency service is available 7 days a week to help you should an emergency roof repair be needed.
At Vintage Roofing we know that sometimes roof repairs can be needed at the most inconvenient times, and usually when you are least expecting it.
Emergency Roof Repair Services For Commercial And Residential Buildings In Victoria BC
Emergency Roof Repair is one of the most important roofing services. At any sign of mold, water damage, or fire damage call on our roofing experts at Vintage Roofing Victoria to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Any delay may compromise the structural integrity of your building and force you to get a full roof replacement which is much more costly.
Depending on the circumstances the emergency roof repairs may be covered by your insurance.
When and Why You Should Contact Vintage Roofing For Emergency Roof Repair Services:
- We only suggest as much roofing repair work as is needed; you will not pay for unnecessary extras
- Our highly experienced and qualified roofers provide roofing installation and professional repairs
- Use of the latest roofing material and continual staff training, helps us maintain excellence in quality and job performance
- On every single job, our Victoria roofing team only uses the highest quality roofing material
- We have an unmatched safety program to protect your property and the well-being of our clients and staff.
Vintage Roofing Ltd. is a trusted roof repair Victoria BC that operates 24/7 and can assist you in all roofing repairs from water damage, fire, mold removal, or environmental emergencies. When the unexpected occurs, we understand that it disrupts your schedule, your normal activities within the building or household, and of course your budget. At an affordable rate, our Victoria roofing team will rush to the emergency to provide quick and effective solutions. Reduce stress, costs, and worries by allowing Vintage Roofing in Victoria to take care of all your roofing needs, day or night.
Some roof jobs are more urgent than others. True roof emergencies are considered the most urgent.
The following are three levels of roof repair urgency, beginning with the most urgent roof repairs.
A True “Roofing Emergency?”
The following are 4 situations that qualify as a roof repair emergency.
- A tree, branch, or other objects have fallen onto your roof and breaking through it. A section of the roof is now caved in, allowing weather and outdoor critters to invade your home.
- A storm has torn off shingles / flashing or has caused major leakage points on your roof. This means rain can cause leaks in your home or business.
- A fire has caused damage to your roof. This can affect the integrity of the roof deck even if things appear intact. Inspection and repair should not be delayed.
What Is A “Semi-Emergency” Roof Repair?
If your roof is experiencing a slow, small leak it may not require same-day response and a patch job/ tarp like full emergencies.
It’s not a good idea to procrastinate on semi-emergencies because they can quickly turn into real emergencies. It’s easy to wait a little longer until you call a Victoria roofing company for help. The best thing to do is to contain the roofing issue while scheduling a roof repair visit.
What Is a Less Urgent Roof Repair?
There are some roofing requirements that are not as imperative…
For instance, if hail caused any roof damage it would simply require a roof inspection plus a quick visit from your home insurance agent. Generally, it’s not an emergency situation and damaged shingles may just need to be replaced because hail impacts weaken their long-term durability.
Additionally, if your current roofing is in need of replacement since it’s showing signs of aging, it doesn’t have to be done tomorrow. However, by replacing old roofing as soon as possible reduces its inherent risks.
Be aware that roofers can only go up on the roof when conditions are safe. Roof repairs can only be done once storm conditions have passed. But, you can take immediate action by calling a Victoria roofing expert to begin the process for an inspection and roof repair.
For answers to all of your questions about roof repairs, or for a free quote or an emergency roof repair visit, contact Vintage Roofing today!