Roof Replacement Services You Can Trust
Roof replacement is not a frequently used service as most homeowners will only need to replace their roof once or twice over the home’s lifetime. This roofing service is an important one where it’s worth finding the right Victoria roofing company that will do the job right, without ripping you off.
Vintage Roofing will provide a free quote, sit down with you to discuss the entire process, the materials preferred, and the roof replacement cost. We will answer any questions you have pertaining to our company and the roof replacement service we provide.
Hire the Best Roof Replacement Service Company
Do you need a roof replacement?
It’s best to hire an experienced Victoria roofing company to know whether or not you need a new roof, but there are some signs you can look for:
- Your roof is more than 20 years old.
- The roof shingles have curled edges or are cracked.
- Some areas of your roof materials are darker in appearance.
- The majority of your asphalt shingles have lost granules, or you notice a lot of particles from your shingles building up in the gutters.
- You can see holes in your roof shingles, or you can see daylight coming through cracks or holes in the roof when you stand in your attic.
- Your roof has areas that are visibly sagging.
- The ceilings just below the roof or the attic have visible water damage.
And, sometimes your roof material just looks like it needs to be replaced. Simply ask a professional roofing inspector or call a Victoria roofing company to get a thorough assessment of how much longer your roof could last — if at all.
How long will a new roof last?
Two main factors determine the lifespan of your new roof:
- The climate – This depends on where you live and the climate your roof is subjected to. If you live in a climate with harsh conditions like snow or tropical storms, the roof will deteriorate faster than if you lived in place with more mild conditions.
- The roofing material – Asphalt shingle roofs typically last 20 years. Roofs made of slate, copper, or tile can easily last for 50 years or more. Fiber cement shingles last about 25 years. Just ask our experts at Vintage Roofing for all roofing material options and their expected lifespan.
In order for your new roof to last as long as possible, there are some things you can do. First, to prevent the plywood that supports your roof from rotting, ensure your attic is ventilated correctly. If your bathroom exhaust fan vents directly into your attic, it could create a damp environment that leads to roof deterioration.